[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Your build results for 2017-04-29

Thomas De Schampheleire thomas.de_schampheleire at nokia.com
Wed May 3 10:29:22 UTC 2017

Hi Thomas,

On Sun, Apr 30, 2017 at 08:28:22AM +0200, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
> Hello,
>
> This is the list of Buildroot build failures that occured on
> 2017-04-29, and for which you are a registered architecture developer
> or package developer. Please help us improving the quality of
> Buildroot by investigating those build failures and sending patches to
> fix them. Thanks!
>
> Build failures related to your packages:
>
>          arm |      toolchain-external-custom | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/39888c188c0d13219a8419897a833275fcc81597

It seems that this is an invalid configuration:

BR2_arm=y
BR2_cortex_a8=y
BR2_ARM_EABI=y
BR2_ARM_INSTRUCTIONS_THUMB2=y
BR2_STATIC_LIBS=y
BR2_TOOLCHAIN_EXTERNAL=y

With STATIC_LIBS set, there is no downloadable external toolchain.
As such, Buildroot falls back to a preinstalled one and sets the toolchain
location to /path/to/toolchain, which does not exist.

However, I don't find this toolchain config in the list at:
http://autobuild.buildroot.net/toolchains/configs/

The build was submitted by Richard Braun, could it be that he is using toolchain
configs that are not in this list?

Thanks,