[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2017-05-03

Matthew Weber matthew.weber at rockwellcollins.com
Thu May 4 13:29:02 UTC 2017

Thomas

On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 8:24 AM, Thomas Petazzoni

> Hello,
>
> On Thu, 4 May 2017 08:10:05 -0500, Matthew Weber wrote:
>
> > >            uboot-tools-2017.03 | 6
> >
> > Worked around with this patchset
> > https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/757382/
>
> Seen it, but I'm not sure this solution will be accepted upstream. That
> being said, it's quite simple and straightforward, so maybe we should
> take it, until upstream does something to resolve the issue.

Agree, I don't really like it but the uboot tools folder needs some
work to make things flexible.  I need to follow up on my email and see
where it goes.

--
Matthew L Weber / Pr Software Engineer
Airborne Information Systems / Security Systems and Software / Secure Platforms

Note: Any Export License Required Information and License Restricted
Third Party Intellectual Property (TPIP) content must be encrypted and
sent to matthew.weber at corp.rockwellcollins.com.