[Buildroot] Upgrading Erlang and ejabberd

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Tue May 9 19:42:01 UTC 2017

Hello,

On Tue, 9 May 2017 18:37:27 +0200, Johan Oudinet wrote:

> I won't have time to work on updating ejabberd this week but I can have a
> look next week.
> Feel free to upgrade erlang in the meantime even if it breaks ejabberd.

Anyway the "master" branch is closed to version bumps, so new version
bumps will go in the "next" branch. We can therefore take the erlang
bump, and merge later the ejabberd bump.

Or perhaps, we will not even have merged the erlang bump by the time
your work on bumping ejabberd.

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering