[Buildroot] SOLVED Re: gtk binary application - pango_layout_set_text assertion - empty strings on the UI

Pongrácz István pongracz.istvan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 19:58:55 UTC 2017

 Hi and thank you for your answer!

Meanwhile I solved this problem:
- gconv package must be compiled and put into the right place
- any font should be at /usr/share/fonts as expected

And at viola, everything is working.

Yes, the gtk application called pwr_rtmon is not part of buildroot, but a precompiled binary from the outer space :)

The solution was much simpler than I expected.

Cheers,
István