[Buildroot] Buildroot Developers meeting in Brussels, Feb 5-6

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Thu Nov 9 18:46:43 UTC 2017

Hello,

I am happy to announce that the next Buildroot Developers Meeting will
take place as usual right after the FOSDEM conference, in Brussels, on
February 5-6.

This 2-day meeting is always a great opportunity to make progress on
current Buildroot topics, review and apply patches, discuss the future
of Buildroot, and generally meet each other.

If you're a regular Buildroot contributor, I really recommend attending
this event. Together with FOSDEM, it makes the trip to Brussels very
useful.

The Buildroot Developers meeting is free. It is sponsored by Google,
who provides the meeting room and lunch for all participants.

See https://elinux.org/Buildroot:DeveloperDaysFOSDEM2018 for the event
page.

Over the last year, the following people contributed more than 20
patches to Buildroot and are therefore invited to join us for this
meeting:

   686  Bernd Kuhls
   361  Thomas Petazzoni
   261  Peter Korsgaard
   234  Baruch Siach
   224  Yann E. MORIN
   194  Vicente Olivert Riera
   193  Arnout Vandecappelle
   191  Adam Duskett
   160  Romain Naour
    96  Francois Perrad
    94  Fabio Estevam
    83  Rahul Bedarkar
    82  Yegor Yefremov
    53  Jörg Krause
    48  Martin Bark
    48  Ricardo Martincoski
    46  Samuel Martin
    45  Peter Seiderer
    42  Fabrice Fontaine
    42  Gustavo Zacarias
    41  Eric Le Bihan
    37  Andrey Smirnov
    35  Waldemar Brodkorb
    32  Carlos Santos
    28  Thomas De Schampheleire
    26  Martin Kepplinger
    26  Matt Weber
    24  Luca Ceresoli
    20  Angelo Compagnucci
    20  Johan Oudinet

If travel expenses are an issue that prevents you from attending,
please contact me. We may have some (limited) budget to cover travel
expenses.

Thanks a lot for your participation!

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering