[Buildroot] ZeroMQ Version 4.2.X for POLLPRI

Danick Desjardins danick.desjardins at coveloz.com
Mon Nov 20 22:38:48 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

I need a feature of ZMQ related to POLLPRI to get interrupts from GPIO fds. This feature is only available on ZeroMQ 4.2.x and above.

Looking at the master branch the version is only at 4.1.6. Just curious to know if there is any reason this is being held back.

I am manually updating it to 4.2.2 locally for my purpose but was curious if there were any gotchas with moving to a more recent version that people know about.

Thanks,

Danick

This e-mail and any attachments may contain information that is confidential to COVELOZ Technologies Inc.

If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me immediately by replying to this message. Please also delete all copies. Thank you.