[Buildroot] [pull request] arch/arm: add some new armv8a cores

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Fri Nov 24 22:32:56 UTC 2017

Hello,

On Sun,  3 Sep 2017 15:17:44 +0200, Yann E. MORIN wrote:

> Yann E. MORIN (9):
>       arch/arm: re-order cores choice
>       arch/arm: simplify hiding non 64-bit cores
>       arch/arm: armv8 is really armv8a

Those patches applied to next.

>       arch/arm: do not allow soft-float for armv8a

This one not applied, see my reply to it. I've kept it as "New" in
patchwork for now.

>       arch/arm: add cortex-A32
>       arch/arm: add some armv8a cortex variants
>       arch/arm: add some non-cortex armv8a cores
>       arch/arm: add armv8.1a cores

I've applied those four patches to next as well. As I replied to one of
them, I'm not super convinced exhaustively adding all cores is really
useful, but since you did it, and build tested all of them, I applied
the patches anyway.

Thanks!

Thomas Petazzoni
--