[Buildroot] Analysis of build results for 2017-10-30

Samuel Martin s.martin49 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 10:17:33 UTC 2017

Thomas, all,

On Tue, Oct 31, 2017 at 11:05 PM, Thomas Petazzoni
> Hello,
>
> Since Peter is about to release -rc1, it's time to restart with
> analyzing the build failures we have. And we have *lots* of them!
>
> Alexey, Yann, Adam, Peter (both Korsgaard and Seidererà, Olivier,
> Matthew, Johan, Angelo, Jörg, Samuel, Waldemar, Bernd and Baruch: there
> are some questions/issues/topics for you below. Please read on! Thanks
> for your support!

[...]

>>     mips64el |                opencv-2.4.13.3 | NOK | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/b27d324331f6e351e95dd4742f4d0a50af60c590 |
>>     mips64el |                opencv-2.4.13.3 | NOK | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/44ed0be0bd94028b7b37e7bf21233adc1753d94b |
>
> CMake Error at cmake/OpenCVCompilerOptions.cmake:21 (else):
>   A duplicate ELSE command was found inside an IF block.
> Call Stack (most recent call first):
>   CMakeLists.txt:437 (include)
>
> Should be easy to fix. Samuel, do you think you will find some time to
> have a look at this?

I was about to check on these failures when the abo were off for
maintainance yesterday.
Hopefully I should have time to look into this by the end of the week.

>>         bfin |                 openobex-1.7.2 | NOK | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/78e033fe9f43845581a5d87b21a8451f67520e44 |
>
> /usr/lfs/v0/rc-buildroot-test/scripts/instance-2/output/build/openobex-1.7.2/lib/obex_transport_sock.c:(.text+0x5f6): undefined reference to `accept4'
>
> Not sure what's going on. accept4() not wired in Linux or uClibc for
> Blackfin? Something else? Waldemar, could you have a look?

I have a pending patch for openobex,.
It seems accept4 is not available in uclibc for blackfin architecture [1].
Grepping at the git log, similar issues were fixed by disabling the
package on blackfin target.

Regards,

[1] https://cgit.openadk.org/cgi/cgit/uclibc-ng.git/tree/libc/sysdeps/linux/common/bits/kernel-features.h#n452

--