[Buildroot] [git commit] qt5base: add qmake.conf fixup for i.MX platforms

Giulio Benetti giulio.benetti at micronovasrl.com
Tue Nov 7 22:25:43 UTC 2017

Hi,

I based my patch on yours for eglfs_mali,
tried to compile from scratch
and that doesn't work unfortunately.
I've already submitted my patch,
so I've updated that it was buggy.

Here you find the answer of Arnout Vandecapp:
http://buildroot-busybox.2317881.n4.nabble.com/PATCH-1-1-add-qmake-conf-fixup-for-sunxi-mali-platforms-td179615.html

Adding Arnout in Cc

I'm planning to use sed as Arnout suggested.

Will you do the change as described or will I?
Because I'd like to add eglfs_mali as I've tried.

Regards

--
Giulio Benetti
R&D Manager &

MICRONOVA SRL
Sede: Via A. Niedda 3 - 35010 Vigonza (PD)
Tel. 049/8931563 - Fax 049/8931346
Cod.Fiscale - P.IVA 02663420285
Capitale Sociale € 26.000 i.v.
Iscritta al Reg. Imprese di Padova N. 02663420285
Numero R.E.A. 258642