[Buildroot] Static IP

Roy Arav roy.arav at shieldiot.io
Mon Nov 27 12:50:30 UTC 2017

Thanks Baruch,

As you suggested - I removed the attribute "--disable-ifupdown" from
network-manager.mk.
Still same results:
[   32.982121] NetworkManager[286]: <warn>  [1478193422.8681] settings:
could not load plugin 'ifupdown' from file
'/usr/lib/NetworkManager/libnm-settings-plugin-ifupdown.so': No such file
or directory

Thanks