[Buildroot] Private mirror repository for Python package dependencies -- howto?

Robert Lerche robert.lerche at msbit.com
Tue Oct 3 20:51:55 UTC 2017

Thanks for your response.

At the request of one of our developers I added Python connexion (
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/connexion) which in turn pulled in a bunch of
other components (flake8, mccabe, pyflakes, pycodestyle, pytest-runner).

Reading between the lines of your mail, I added each of those components
individually to my customized Buildroot and that takes care of the issue.