[Buildroot] Buildroot autobuilder: old builds were nuked?

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998 at free.fr
Fri Oct 20 21:21:51 UTC 2017

Alexei, All,

On 2017-10-20 21:14 +0000, Alexey Brodkin spake thusly:
> I noticed that a lot of even not very old builds are absent on autobuilder.
> In fact only 54 most recent builds are displayed now.
>
> Probably I missed something again but is it intentional move or something went wrong?

The latter.

The machine on which a.b.o. runs had a fatal HDD crash right this
afternoon, just mere hours before Thomas ahd to take a plane.

So it seems he managed to at least recover a working a.b.o server for the
time being.

As for the data, either it is lost with the crash, or it will take
longer to recover/restore, but that will have to wait for Thomas to land
first. ;-)

So: no, you did not miss anything, except Thomas weeping on IRC... ;-]

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.