[Buildroot] buildroot - making bootable USB for CORE I7 desktop

יאיר חבויניק yairhav at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 19:50:18 UTC 2017

Hi,

My name is Yair Havoynik, I am a software engineer and in the last 6 months
I started
Learn Linux.
My goal is to generate custom version of Linux from scratch for embedded
systems.
My demo target is Dell 7040 which include Intel Core i7 processor.
The buildroot documentation are very good and I succeeded
to generate the following files with buildroot:
 1. rootfs.tar
 2. rootfs.romfs
 3. rootfs.iso9660
 4. bzImage
 5. grub-eltorito.img
 6. grub.img

I want to create bootable USB/Hard disk with the files I mentioned.
What is the exact procedure I need to do?

Thanks for advanced,
Yair Havoynik