[Buildroot] directfb: sources question

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Wed Sep 6 20:20:03 UTC 2017

Hello,

From: http://sources.buildroot.net/DirectFB-1.7.7.tar.gz

> And are you sure https://github.com/deniskropp/DirectFB.git isn't the
> the place of the main sources where a possible release would happen?

I don't expect a new release of DirectFB, it's a dead project IMO.
However, if the sources there are similar to the 1.7.7 tarball we're
using today, we could use this github repository as our upstream for
the directfb package.

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering