[Buildroot] [Patch next v2 0/3] Fixes for qt5: bump latest version to 5.10.1

Arnout Vandecappelle arnout at mind.be
Mon Apr 2 14:49:46 UTC 2018

On 02-03-18 20:34, Peter Seiderer wrote:
> Some fixes for the 'qt5: bump latest version to  5.10.1' patch
> from Gaël Portray.
>
> Peter Seiderer (3):
>   sqlite: add option for meta-data about tables/queries
>   qt5base: fix Qt5.10.1 sqlite plugin compile failure
>   qt5multimedia: fix Qt5.10.1 target installation
>

> Peter Seiderer (3):
>   sqlite: add option for meta-data about tables/queries
>   qt5base: fix Qt5.10.1 sqlite plugin compile failure
>   qt5multimedia: fix Qt5.10.1 target installation

 I squashed these into the commit doing the version bump and applied all of it
to master.

 For the host-pkg-config utility, we decided not to go for the generic
host-pkg-config as this is not the proper thing to do (as discussed before). So
instead, a host-pkg-config is generated within the qt5webengine package. I also
modified it to do exactly what we do for normal host packages (cfr.
package/Makefile.in). That seems to work for me.

 I also carried over the mesa3d X11 patch that wasn't there yet when Gael
submitted this series.

 Finally, I had to do a whole lot of fixes in legal info, because the filenames
have changed in some modules. Also the chromium license files had to be regenerated.

 Thanks for doing this bump!

 Regards,
 Arnout