[Buildroot] Direct rendering with XORG and AMDGPU

Romain Naour romain.naour at smile.fr
Wed Apr 11 18:08:30 UTC 2018

Hi Michal,

Le 11/04/2018 à 18:36, Michał Kalbarczyk a écrit :
> Hi Romain,

Please, keep the mailing list in Cc.

> You're right, the mea3d radeonsi drivers missing.
>
> Is there any way to try make it work at this time? Some kind of master branch?
> Any patches?

As far I know, there is no patch pending adding radeonsi support in Buildroot.
But this should be easy:
- add a new BR2_PACKAGE_MESA3D_GALLIUM_DRIVER_RADEONSI option in Config.in
- add a new MESA3D_GALLIUM_DRIVERS-$(BR2_PACKAGE_MESA3D_GALLIUM_DRIVER_RADEONSI)
   += radeonsi in mesa3d.mk

If you're able to test radeonsi support it would be great to add this change in
Buildroot.

Best regards,
Romain