[Buildroot] [git commit] package/mesa3d: add dependency on elfutils for R600 with LLVM

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at bootlin.com
Fri Apr 13 08:17:34 UTC 2018

Hello,

On Fri, 13 Apr 2018 10:16:19 +0200, Michał Kalbarczyk wrote:

> Just figured out that you're creating a PR with gallium R600 driver. I'm
> trying do the same thing with RADEONSI driver.
> Can you add radeonsi driver to your PR, or should I create separate PR for
> that ?

We don't do "PR" in Buildroot, we send patches over e-mail. I'm not
sure Valentin has the hardware to test RadeonSI, so if you're
interested by RadeonSI, please send your patches :-)

Thanks!

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Bootlin (formerly Free Electrons)
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering
https://bootlin.com