[Buildroot] host-libselinux atomics with GCC 4.4

Hollis Blanchard hollis_blanchard at mentor.com
Mon Aug 13 18:10:05 UTC 2018

On 08/13/2018 08:30 AM, Matthew Weber wrote:
> All,
> On Mon, Aug 13, 2018 at 9:36 AM Matthew Weber
> <matthew.weber at rockwellcollins.com> wrote:
>> Hollis / Thomas,
>> Require host gcc at least 4.7
>> http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/957001/
> v2.  http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/buildroot/list/?series=60561
>
> I've also opened a upstream ticket
> https://github.com/SELinuxProject/selinux/issues/97.  We'll see if I
> can get traction there and maybe that determines kconfig vs patch?
Thanks for opening that upstream issue.

Due to the surprisingly quick response from the maintainers, it looks
like we already have an answer: the patch is OK, so we don't need the
Kconfig changes. (A more aggressive patch is almost certainly OK too,
but I doubt anybody wants to fuss about it.)

Hollis Blanchard
Mentor Graphics Emulation Division