[Buildroot] Inconsistency detected by ld.so while booting

AAlex_ earthquake.de at freenet.de
Thu Feb 15 13:00:53 UTC 2018

Hello,
on boot (last while booting: freeing unused kernel memory) I get the error
'Inconsistency detected by ld.so: get-dynamic-info.h: 145:
elf_get_dynamic_info: Assertion info[DT_RUNTPATH] ==NULL failed!
BUT:
I copy the whole buildroot-tree to my virtual machine, do a make clean, a
make config (without any changes!) call make. The built disk image boots
without any problem. Copy back the whole tree and make again,same error on
boot..... Using gcc-4.8 on both machines.
Any idea?

Best regards,
Alex

--