[Buildroot] [next] listing of tests is broken

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at bootlin.com
Fri Feb 9 08:54:41 UTC 2018

Hello,

On Fri, 9 Feb 2018 09:44:26 +0100, Yegor Yefremov wrote:
> ./support/testing/run-tests -l
>
>   File "/home/user/br_test/support/testing/infra/basetest.py", line
> 45, in __init__
>     self.config += "\nBR2_JLEVEL={}\n".format(self.jlevel)
> TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for +=: 'NoneType' and 'str'
>
> Any idea?

Yes, it is a fallout from the Rust tests, one of the class has no
"config" variable, which causes this breakage.

I have not yet decided if the right fix is to replace config = None by
config = list() in the base test class, or to fix the Rust test case.

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Bootlin (formerly Free Electrons)
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering
http://bootlin.com