[Buildroot] aarch64 + armhf multiarch support?

Jens Maus mail at jens-maus.de
Mon Feb 12 15:49:07 UTC 2018

Hi Markus,

> Am 10.02.2018 um 12:56 schrieb Jens Maus <mail at jens-maus.de>:
>
> Hi Dagg,
>
>> Am 10.02.2018 um 12:35 schrieb daggs <daggs at gmx.com>:
>>
>> if you are not locked upon buildroot env, take a look at https://www.armbian.com/odroid-c2/
>> from what I can understand it will allow you to run 32bit applications on an 64 bit env.
>
> Thanks for the hint. But as I am happily maintaining a Smart Home platform (raspberrymatic.de) which is based on buildroot I really need to find a way in buildroot to support multiarch uses like I pointed out. And I really hope that Markus can point me in the rught direction how he actually implemented this himself. If possible, I could then potentially adapt his patch for Integration in mainline buildroot.

Would you please be so kind and elaborating a bit more how you actually implemented 32bit armhf support in your aarch64 buildroot environment so that I can try to mimic this on my own buildroot environment.

thanks in advance.

jens
--
Jens Maus, Dresden/Germany
http://jens-maus.de/

*** Content is authentic only with digital signature  ***