[Buildroot] patchwork.ozlabs.org down, and e-mails not recorded

Andrew Donnellan andrew.donnellan at au1.ibm.com
Sun Jan 7 23:33:21 UTC 2018

On 06/01/18 07:43, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Just a quick note to let you know that from here, patchwork.ozlabs.org
> seems to be down at this time (or awfully slow).

bilbo (i.e. ozlabs.org) required a reboot a couple of days ago for a
kernel upgrade iirc.

ajd at bilbo:~$ uptime
  10:27:36 up 2 days,  1:10,  5 users,  load average: 1.38, 1.96, 1.64

> Also, since a few weeks, we have seen that patchwork misses some
> patches that are sent on the Buildroot mailing list. The mails are sent
> on the mailing list, they are in the mailing list archives, but
> patchwork does not record them.
>
> An example is:
>
>    http://lists.busybox.net/pipermail/buildroot/2017-December/209885.html
>
> PATCH 3/3 was not recorded by patchwork, while other patches in the
> series have been.

Hmm, looking at the patch list, I also see that patch 2/3 in that series
(https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/852063/) wasn't correctly identified
in the same series as patch 1
(https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/852062/) which is a bit weird.

> This again happened today. The first send of:
>
>    http://lists.busybox.net/pipermail/buildroot/2018-January/210797.html
>
> only had a few of its patches recorded by patchwork. It was resent a
> few minutes later:
>
>    http://lists.busybox.net/pipermail/buildroot/2018-January/210858.html
>
> and then all the patches got recorded.
>
> This is quite annoying. Is there a way to look in the patchwork logs
> what has happened with those patches ?

I don't have access to the patchwork logs myself - jk, any thoughts?

--
Andrew Donnellan              OzLabs, ADL Canberra
andrew.donnellan at au1.ibm.com  IBM Australia Limited