[Buildroot] Broken link in build notification

Peter Korsgaard peter at korsgaard.com
Mon Jan 22 21:38:13 UTC 2018

 > Dear Thomas &All,
 > On 01/21/2018 08:00 AM, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
 >> Hello,
 >>
 >> This is the list of Buildroot build failures that occured on
 >> 2018-01-20, and for which you are a registered architecture developer
 >> or package developer. Please help us improving the quality of
 >> Buildroot by investigating those build failures and sending patches to
 >> fix them. Thanks!
 >>
 >> Results for the 'master' branch
 >> ===============================
 >>
 >> Build failures related to your packages:
 >>
 >> arm | proj-4.9.3 |
 >> http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/80243a2ae19190d75e84a2ed8aa4b95a20ea9ef0
 >>

 > I received this ^^ build error notification mail yesterday.

 > The link redirects to
 > https://bugs.busybox.net/results/80243a2ae19190d75e84a2ed8aa4b95a20ea9ef0,
 > and ends up in a 404.

Sorry, my fault. I am moving sources.buildroot.net to a new VM / behind
cloudflare, and DNS for autobuild.buildroot.net temporarily pointed at
the VM running bugs.busybox.net instead of the autobuild master.

There's also a few autobuilder failures because of this.

It should be fixed now, and sources.buildroot.net should be faster now.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard