[Buildroot] buildroot-2017-08 - opennhrp

Baruch Siach baruch at tkos.co.il
Mon Jan 29 12:21:14 UTC 2018

Hi Boris,

On Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 02:10:50PM +0200, Boris Levin wrote:
> Im a new user with buildroot coming from ltib.

Welcome.

> My question is dose any one integrated opennhrp demon in to buildroot?
> Why dose it missing from the current release (2017-11)?

Specific packages are being added to Buildroot by anyone who feels the need
for them. Fill free to post a patch adding opennhrp to Buildroot. For more
information on adding packages to Buildroot, see chapter 17 (Adding new
packages to Buildroot) in the Buildroot manual:

  http://nightly.buildroot.org/manual.html#adding-packages

See also §21.5 (Submitting patches):

  http://nightly.buildroot.org/manual.html#submitting-patches

Hope this helps,