[Buildroot] Questions on package makefile variables overriding

Alexis Lothoré alexis.lothore at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 08:45:27 UTC 2018

Hello Baruch, Yegor,
thank you both for you quick answers !
indeed, a colleague of mine has sent patches upstream to get this
dependency added. I will get to him to follow the patches status. And as
you have both suggested, our current solution to override janus
configuration is to import it as an external package in our BR2_EXTERNAL
I will take a look at opencv3 package, thanks for the hint

--
Alexis Lothoré
06.51.59.81.45