[Buildroot] 答复: patch: fix wrong sysroot path when given rsdk toolchain

Arnout Vandecappelle arnout at mind.be
Sun Jul 22 21:24:24 UTC 2018

On 20-07-18 10:21, 陈小刚 wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> Thanks for reminding, I'm tweaking my work environment to use git-send-email, it takes a while.
> I uploaded the toolchain to Google drive for your test, here is the link:
> https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vkrGPUWbzIGMWMZb8DypyK1VIynnbqnn
> And a defconfig for your reference:
> https://drive.google.com/open?id=1J8ksyWcyXEBfEy0EKrMuH1Zyiif25HrR
>
> In shell you can mimic the buildroot find toolchain sysroot as this:
>
> $ readlink -f $(LANG=C ..../rsdk-6.4.1-5281-EL-4.9-u1.0-m32fut-180611/bin/rsdk-linux-gcc -print-file-name=libc.a)|sed -r -e 's:(usr/)?lib(32|64)?([^/]*)?/([^/]*/)?libc\.a::'

 libc.a is in mips-linux-uclibc/lib/libc.a. The problem is that the libc.a is
allowed to reside in a subdirectory of lib (the ([^/]*/)? part of the regex).
Since the regex is greedy, it will match the 'libc/' part for the lib* bit, and
'lib/' for the additional subdirectory.

 Anchoring with a / sounds like a good idea to me. Especially since just below,
the toolchain_find_libdir macro *does* anchor at a /.

 Regards,
 Arnout