[Buildroot] freescale_imx31_3stack_defconfig fails to build

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at bootlin.com
Mon Mar 5 07:53:14 UTC 2018

Hello,

On Sun, 4 Mar 2018 20:21:14 -0300, Fabio Estevam wrote:

> > See:
> >
> >   https://gitlab.com/buildroot.org/buildroot/-/jobs/55306817
> >
> > Is one of you interested in maintaining/fixing this board ? If so,
> > could you fix it and also submit a patch to add yourself to the
> > DEVELOPERS file ?
>
> I can send a patch converting the defconfig to use a mainline kernel instead.

Would be good, thanks! Do you have a way of testing it, or you don't
have access to the HW platform ?

If nobody has access to the HW platform, I think we could just as well
drop the defconfig.

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Bootlin (formerly Free Electrons)
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering
http://bootlin.com