[Buildroot] Buildroot hackathon on Mar 31 - Apr 2

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at bootlin.com
Fri Mar 30 19:27:37 UTC 2018

Hello,

On Thu, 8 Mar 2018 09:39:57 +0100, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:

> If you have any question on how to participate remotely, do not
> hesitate to ask!

A quick reminder about this hackathon: it takes places this WE. Most of
us have already arrived, and we invite you to join us on IRC if you
want to participate to the effort.

If you're available and willing to help, don't hesitate to ask on IRC
for things to do, we're certainly find useful things you can do to help
the Buildroot project during this WE.

Thanks for your participation!

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Bootlin (formerly Free Electrons)
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering
https://bootlin.com