[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2018-05-21

Baruch Siach baruch at tkos.co.il
Tue May 22 15:17:41 UTC 2018

Hi Yann,

On Tue, May 22, 2018 at 08:00:38AM +0200, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
>       mipsel |                   dash-0.5.9.1 | NOK | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/fc4e4ab47455ac47dd4a3a60083cec2848e74dbb | ORPH

/bin/sh mktokens
/bin/sh mktokens
/bin/sh mkbuiltins builtins.def
/usr/bin/gcc -I. -I..   -g -O2 -Wall    -o mksyntax mksyntax.c
In file included from mksyntax.c:43:0:
parser.h: In function 'parser_eof':
parser.h:100:37: error: 'TEOF' undeclared (first use in this function)
  return tokpushback && lasttoken == TEOF;
                                     ^

I could not reproduce this one here. Might be a parallel build issue, where
token.h (the generated header that defines TEOF) exists but is still empty
when mksyntax.c compiles. Maybe the two invocations of mktokens are racing
against each other. But I can't see why mktokens runs twice.

Another option is that the content of token.h is not generated correctly for
some reason.

The autobuilder recorded[1] a few occurrences of the same failure (all error
from January and before) not only on your machine.

[1] http://autobuild.buildroot.net/?reason=dash-0.5.9.1

baruch

   - baruch at tkos.co.il - tel: +972.52.368.4656, http://www.tkos.co.il -