[Buildroot] [git commit branch/next] systemd: add optional dependency on libidn2

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at bootlin.com
Wed May 23 06:01:43 UTC 2018

Hello,

On Tue, 22 May 2018 23:49:38 +0200, Fabrice Fontaine wrote:

> > > -SYSTEMD_CONF_OPTS += -Dlibidn=false
> > > +SYSTEMD_CONF_OPTS += -Dlibidn=false -Dlibidn2=true
> >
> >  Shouldn't this be -Dlibidn2=false ?
> >
> Indeed, you're completly right, thanks for spotting the mistake.

It's not your fault I believe, but mine. I reworked this patch of your
patch when applying and got it wrong.

I've pushed a commit that fixes that. Thanks Arnout for spotting, and
sorry Fabrice for this mistake :/

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Bootlin (formerly Free Electrons)
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering
https://bootlin.com