[Buildroot] Makefile.mk to compile using openmpi

Arnout Vandecappelle arnout at mind.be
Thu May 31 06:23:29 UTC 2018

On 31-05-18 06:02, Marco Espinoza wrote:
> Hello
>
> Thanks for your response.
> I understand we need to add the proper CFLAGS for MPI, but I was anot able to do
> the cross-compilation using CFLAGS.
> Do you have a Makefile example with the proper CFLAGS to cross-compile MPI?

 I don't entirely understand your question.

 The openmpi packages already does cross-compilation with the proper CFLAGS.
However, it also cross-compiles mpicc, so you can't execute it during the build.

 So to get mpicc, you have to build openmpi for the host as well. This could be
as simple as adding $(eval $(host-autotools-package)) at the end of openmpi.mk.
But most likely you'll need to add some options to HOST_OPENMPI_CONF_OPTS as well.

 Regards,
 Arnout