[Buildroot] Qt5 build issues with glibc arm64 buildroot compiler

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at bootlin.com
Mon Oct 8 07:03:08 UTC 2018

Hello Jagan,

On Mon, 8 Oct 2018 11:51:35 +0530, Jagan Teki wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Any one tried of building Qt5 on arm64 with glibc buildroot native
> compiler. I'm observing build issues as below, let me know If I missed
> something?
>
> BR2_TOOLCHAIN_BUILDROOT_GLIBC
> BR2_TOOLCHAIN_BUILDROOT_CXX
> BR2_PACKAGE_QT5
> BR2_PACKAGE_QT5BASE_EXAMPLES
> BR2_PACKAGE_QT5BASE_GUI
> BR2_PACKAGE_QT5BASE_EGLFS

Could you provide an actual Buildroot .config file ? Indeed the above
config snippet is impossible: BR2_PACKAGE_QT5BASE_EGLFS requires an
OpenGL implementation, and your list of config options has none
selected.

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Bootlin
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering
https://bootlin.com