[Buildroot] Analysis results for 2018-10-09

Jörg Krause joerg.krause at embedded.rocks
Fri Oct 12 06:54:18 UTC 2018

Hi,

On Wed, 2018-10-10 at 23:35 +0200, Arnout Vandecappelle wrote:

> On 10/10/18 17:48, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
> > >          arm |                    luvi-v2.8.0 | NOK | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/2bdbb93e6404943e59791773106d8b2680211886 |
> > luvi 2.8.0 fails to build. Bernd, you bumped this package, and Jörg
> > suggested to revert the bump. Could you discuss this, and provide a fix?
> >

>  I think luv is missing a dependency on lua-compat53.

That's right! Unfortunately, it does not fix the build issue for luvi
as lua-compat53 does not install the required header file c-api/compat-
5.3.h at all.

So, lua-compat53 needs to be fixed first to install the header file and
luv needs an optional dependency on lua-compat53 if
!BR2_PACKAGE_LUA_5_3.

Best regards,
Jörg Krause