[Buildroot] ADEOS patch and kernel override

Michael Nazzareno Trimarchi michael at amarulasolutions.com
Fri Sep 7 10:44:43 UTC 2018

Hi Thomas

I'm trying to understand if I can override the kernel and let apply
the adeos patch on top of it. Seems that PREHOOK is not called
in the linux kernel override directory. Is there some semantic to use?

Michael

--
| Michael Nazzareno Trimarchi                     Amarula Solutions BV |
| COO  -  Founder                                      Cruquiuskade 47 |