[Buildroot] STM32F767ZI Nucleo

Czybor Michael m.czybor at baur.at
Thu Sep 20 09:33:48 UTC 2018

Hello,

you wrote: " I have no idea which .bin files you're talking about."

the "binary stuff" could be the bootloader, is this right?

I found four versions (not five :-)):

a.) stm32f429i-disco.bin
b.) stm32f469i-disco.bin
c.) stm32429i-eval.bin
d.) stm32746g-eval.bin

But I started the build process only with one configuration?

One more question about the device-tree-file. If I like to use UIO-Devices, than I must edit the device-tree.

1.) Can I use UIO-Device-Drivers?

2.) How do I input a different device tree?

Thank you for your help and I see what my next steps are!

Best Regards,
Michael