[Buildroot] [RFC 1/1] toolchain-external/Config.in: Allow to select custom external-toolchain package

Arnout Vandecappelle arnout at mind.be
Tue Apr 16 20:11:10 UTC 2019

On 16/04/2019 08:01, Vadim Kochan wrote:
> So, the solution with aggregation external tree toolchains into
> .br2-external.in.toolchain and then include it into
> toolchain/toolchain-external/Config.in looks good, and it is worth to try to
> implement ?

 We all seem to agree that that is the only way to do it, indeed.

 In my earlier mail I said it would be $BR2_EXTERNAL_FOO/toolchain/Config.in
that would get included in there, but it should actually be
$BR2_EXTERNAL_FOO/toolchain-external/Config.in

 Make sure that you post an RFC pretty early so we can check if we all really
agree on the direction.

 Regards,
 Arnout