[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Daily results for 2019-08-21

André Hentschel nerv at dawncrow.de
Thu Aug 22 08:38:29 UTC 2019

On 22.08.19 08:16, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
>    aarch64    |         host-go-1.12.9         | NOK | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/8e307b75079eb1f041c9a009b2c3a02bea9acb60 |
>    mips64el   |         host-go-1.12.9         | NOK | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/04de34b1f9fa9e68b3c13354133e542da7dcdce7 |
Hi,
My VPS has a (seemingly) new limit on processes spawned, as it is shared
with other VPS on a system. I already tried to cut existing processes
down in favour of the autobuilder, but it doesn't work for host-go.
When it says in the log:
> runtime: failed to create new OS thread (have 7 already; errno=11)
> runtime: may need to increase max user processes (ulimit -u)
> fatal error: newosproc
It looks like it was about to spawn its 8th thread, and I am pretty sure
that it could have spawned 50 more threads in that very moment, so the
number 7 here is confusing.

Anyway, is there a way to blacklist host-go on my instance?
Or should I retire that instance? Can we keep the credentials active in
that case, so I instantly fire up a new autobuilder as soon as I have a
new server without that problem to run it on?