[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Daily results for 2019-12-09

Aleksander Morgado aleksander at aleksander.es
Tue Dec 10 19:47:29 UTC 2019

Hey Carlos,

On Tue, 10 Dec 2019, 19:20 Carlos Santos, <unixmania at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 10, 2019 at 4:18 AM Thomas Petazzoni
> <thomas.petazzoni at bootlin.com> wrote:
>
> >     arm      |      modem-manager-1.12.0      | NOK |
> http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/0ae6ca0b278ca1903057ff6ac31b1b70e8638b9a
> |

> This should have been solved by
>
>     https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/1186596/
>
> which was left behind.
>
> Even with that patch applied it fails with...

Is there any way I can reproduce that build locally? Not sure how to
exactly reproduce the build with the same toolchain and build options.

Looks like the libmm-glib linker include isn't in the right place when
building some of the tools. I could probably send more patches attempting
to fix this, but I'd be much easier to reproduce locally.