[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Your build results for 2019-01-12

Chris Packham judge.packham at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 07:54:20 UTC 2019

On Sun, Jan 13, 2019 at 8:00 PM Thomas Petazzoni
<thomas.petazzoni at bootlin.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> This is the list of Buildroot build failures that occured on
> 2019-01-12, and for which you are a registered architecture developer
> or package developer. Please help us improving the quality of
> Buildroot by investigating those build failures and sending patches to
> fix them. Thanks!
>
> Results for the 'master' branch
>
> Build failures related to your packages:
>
>          arm |               syslog-ng-3.19.1 | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/c0bca852e053cd0e021205b3a949e750ae602333

The problem is this

lib/signal-handler.c:30:19: fatal error: dlfcn.h: No such file or directory
 #include <dlfcn.h>

Which seems to be new in 3.19.1. I suspect (but have not yet
confirmed) that dlfcn.h is not available because the build in question
defines BR2_STATIC_LIBS. But syslog-ng has had a plugin architecture
for a while so I'm not sure static linking even makes sense for it.