[Buildroot] Has anybody tried packaging up fluoride for buildroot?

Patrick Doyle wpdster at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 16:47:26 UTC 2019

I notice that there are no package files for fluoride
(https://android.googlesource.com/platform/system/bt).

I also notice that the build instructions at that link are somewhat complicated:
1. git clone bt
2. install dependencies
3. Fetch third party dependencies:
mkdir third_party; cd third_party; for x in LIST OF OTHER REPOS; do git clone x
4. Fetch third party dependencies of third party dependencies...

at this point, I figure I should take a step back and see if anybody
else in the community has tried this and what you may have learned
from your attempt...

Thanks.

--wpd