[Buildroot] imx6 solo VPU support in Buildroot

Juan A. Rubio jarubio2001 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 14:02:42 UTC 2019

Thanks all,

I did a rebuild of the gst1-plugins-bad package. After that, the
h264parse element showed up on my BSP and with that, this pipeline now
works like a charm:

gst-launch-1.0 filesrc
location=/opt/himalayas/videos_1860/alarms/AirFilterReplacement.mp4 !
qtdemux ! h264parse ! imxvpudec ! imxeglvivsink

Cheers,
Juan