[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Your build results for 2019-03-20 -> Obsoleting qjson

Zoltan Gyarmati zgyarmati at zgyarmati.de
Thu Mar 21 09:56:40 UTC 2019

On Donnerstag, 21. März 2019 08:00:32 CET Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
> Hello,
>
> This is the list of Buildroot build failures that occured on
> 2019-03-20, and for which you are a registered architecture developer
> or package developer. Please help us improving the quality of
> Buildroot by investigating those build failures and sending patches to
> fix them. Thanks!
>
> Results for the 'master' branch
> ===============================
>
> Build failures related to your packages:
>
>       x86_64 |                    qjson-0.9.0 |
> http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/042144b4b6122f206e834d0efe171d68b0c8
> e5df i586 |                    qjson-0.9.0 |
> http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/6fb17d7de75fc7939d2d7aad88be1a692626
> a5f3

Dear Community,

given that qjson was mostly relevant on Qt4, and hopefully everyone migrated
to Qt5 already and using the built-in QJson* classes, i would propose to
remove the qjson package.
Are there any active users of the qjson package out there? If so, please let
me know, and I'll look into this build failure, but if there is none, I'll
send a patch to retire it.

--
Zoltan Gyarmati
https://zgyarmati.de