[Buildroot] [RFC] openssh: add option to allow login as root

Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 15:23:34 UTC 2019

On 2019-03-19, Esben Haabendal <esben.haabendal at gmail.com> wrote:

> What do you think. Is this kind of micro-management of a
> configuration file something that I should keep out of tree?

I don't have a strong opinion either way.  I've always done things
like that (including that exact setting change) with a postbuild
script.  That works well for me, and it's actually kind of nice having
all those custom configuration changes in that one place.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! I want to so HAPPY,
                                  at               the VEINS in my neck STAND