[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2019-03-20

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at bootlin.com
Fri Mar 22 07:48:28 UTC 2019

Hello Vadim,

On Fri, 22 Mar 2019 06:59:46 +0200
Vadim Kochan <vadim4j at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Detail of failures
> > ------------------
> >
> >         bfin |                    attr-2.4.48 | NOK | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/97de444eae5e8baf191b05e31f07ca00558bfda8 |
> This made me crazy until I realized that Blackfin adds "_" to all
> symbols. So, it really can be fixed (I checked) if to prepend symbols in
> libattr/libattr.lds with "_" (at least for each libattr_* symbol).

Don't bother fixing bfin issues, we dropped support for this
architecture. We should probably drop the autobuilder config fragment
in 2018.02.x as well. Or simply wait until 2018.02.x goes end-of-life
(which should happen very soon now), and stop testing 2018.02.x in the
autobuilders.

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Bootlin
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering
https://bootlin.com