[Buildroot] PACKAGE_IMX_GPU_VIV_G2D removed

Andrea Previtali tech at mectronicmedicale.it
Wed Oct 30 06:48:59 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I'm running Buildroot 2018.02.12 and I noticed that
PACKAGE_IMX_GPU_VIV_G2D has been removed.

In the past I used 2017.11 and this package was included in the distro.

To realize our application we use Cranksoftware, which provides
libraries package for imx6.

I'm not sure but I think Cranksoftware libraries need this package to
run, I asked their support but the didn't give me an answer about this
specific package.

During the Buildroot config I consulted the "help" related to this
package, but did not found if it has been replaced by some other package.

Can anyone help me please?
--
Email Signature
Logo <https://www.mectronicmedicale.com> 	Logo