[Buildroot] SplashScreen on buildroot!

Zoltan Gyarmati zgyarmati at zgyarmati.de
Fri Sep 27 14:19:26 UTC 2019

On Freitag, 27. September 2019 15:42:26 CEST Cristian Basile wrote:
> Dear Zoltan,
> Thanks for the answer.
> I'm trying to insert a custom logo during boot up to the buildroot login
> screen.
> I tried to activate the pspsplash package and select
> BR2_LINUX_KERNEL_CUSTOM_LOGO_PATH = "/folder/to/mylogo.png", but doesn't
> compare any logo during startup.
> How can I?
> Regards,
> Cristian.

Dear Cristian,

please keep the mailing list in CC, so others can either benefit from, or
contribute to the discussion.

Do you also start psplash in one of your init scripts with
psplash -n&
as the package's help text suggests? What kind of init system do you use, the
default Busybox init, or you changed it to something else (like systemd)?

--
Zoltan Gyarmati
https://zgyarmati.de