[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Your daily results for 2020-02-27

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at bootlin.com
Fri Feb 28 14:57:39 UTC 2020

On Fri, 28 Feb 2020 15:55:00 +0100
Gary Bisson <bisson.gary at gmail.com> wrote:

> >     arch     |             reason             |                                       url
> > -------------+--------------------------------+---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >     arm      |      host-mfgtools-v0.02       | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/33f8e4054f2b9b9b4f0ff21a7016b4fa44b58ff0
>
> Is it possible to cherry-pick this patch to the 2019.02.x branch?
> https://git.buildroot.net/buildroot/commit/package/mfgtools?id=8e267afcc2912c40a4317c7580c8f8f2fa202489
>
> Or should I re-send it with 2019.02.x in the title?

This patch has fairly "recently" been committed to master, on Feb 16,
so I think Peter has not yet done his regular pass on all commits to
master, and see which ones are relevant to 2019.02.

When he does, I'm pretty sure he will cherry-pick this patch,
especially now that you explicitly notified us about it.

Thanks!

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Bootlin
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering
https://bootlin.com