[Buildroot] external, how to achieve our needs?

Baruch Siach baruch at tkos.co.il
Wed Feb 26 05:36:00 UTC 2020

Hi Ludovic,

On Tue, Feb 25 2020, Ludovic Desroches wrote:
> I would like to emphasize that recent changes in buildroot make us
> think that it won't be easy to get rid of buildroot-at91: devmem2
> deprecated, rgnd which increases the boot time since it uses the lib
> jitterentropy, curl library name change and others.

The curl library name has not changed in the last few year. Do you refer
to the curl binary Kconfig symbol name change (commit 2a057339cc12)? How
does that affect your use case? Do you need to support several Buildroot
versions in a single config?

baruch

   - baruch at tkos.co.il - tel: +972.52.368.4656, http://www.tkos.co.il -