[Buildroot] [POC] buildroot packages site

Heiko Thiery heiko.thiery at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 10:48:53 UTC 2020

Hi All,

I invested some spare time to create a buildroot packages/stats site.
I used python-flask for processing the json output of the pkg-stats
script. To have more information in the output file I did some
modifications on the pkg-stats script as well.

A running installation as fcgi is available here:
http://packages.buildroot.thiery.it

The current sources of the implementation is available under:
https://github.com/hthiery/buildroot-stats
https://github.com/hthiery/buildroot/tree/feature-pkg-stats

Note that this is just a proof of concept with a lot of flaws ... ;-)
Maybe it is possible for you to take a look on it and you can give me
some feedback.

BR
--
Heiko