[Buildroot] Travel sponsorship for the Buildroot Developers Meeting

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at bootlin.com
Sun Jan 12 21:05:11 UTC 2020

Hello,

We are happy to announce that the Buildroot Association has granted
travel sponsorship to Adam Duskett, so that he can travel from the US
to Brussels for the next Buildroot Developers Meeting.

We would like to thank all the companies and individuals who donated to
the Buildroot Association, their donation make this kind of travel
sponsorship possible. If you are interested in donating or being a
member of the Buildroot Association, see
https://buildroot.org/association.html for more details.

Also, if you are a Buildroot contributor, interested in participating
to the Buildroot Meeting, but cannot attend due to the cost of travel,
do not hesitate to contact us. We believe it is very useful for
Buildroot contributors to meet each other, and we are therefore willing
to spend some of the Buildroot Association budget on travel sponsorship.

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Bootlin
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering
https://bootlin.com